INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the websites www.agriturismoaperugia.com and www.agriturismocollinadelsole.it.
This information does not relate to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via links that may be published on the Website but refer to resources external to the domain.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller of data processed following consultation of websites is:
Az. Agr. Guasticchi Agricola S.S.
Agriturismo La Collina Del Sole
Strada dei Brunelli, 1/3, 06134 Rancolfo (PG)
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of the service, are also processed for the purpose of:
1) obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.)
2) check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Website, as well as the compilation and submission of the forms present within the same, involve the acquisition of the contact details of the sender as well as all personal data included in communications.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Cookies are small text files created by a server and are stored on the device used by the User for browsing the Website. They allow the User to have a better and more complete browsing experience and to be aware of preferences and user behavior.
The cookies and tracking systems used on this website are as follows:
1) Session cookies: processed strictly limited to what is necessary for safe and efficient navigation of the Website.
The storage of session cookies in terminals or browsers is under the user's control; on the servers, at the end of the sessions, the information relating to cookies can remain recorded in the service logs, with storage times not exceeding seven days, like other navigation data.
2) Content visualization services from external platforms:
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them. It is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
3) Google Maps Widget (Google Inc.): map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his or her browser.
The total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the website features reserved for registered users.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third-party" cookies.
The User can find information on how to manage Cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
The User can also use Your Online Choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
TREATMENT METHODS AND STORAGE TIMES
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The personal data processed will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, couriers, etc ...).
Access to data is also permitted to categories of appointees involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The user is guaranteed to be able to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR at any time:
• to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access them in full even by obtaining a copy (Right to access, art. 15)
• the correction of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16, Right of correction)
• the deletion of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, Right to Cancellation) exists
• to ask the Data Controller to limit processing only to certain personal data, if one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation exists (Article 18, Right to limitation of processing)
• to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or request transmission to another owner without impediment (Art. 20, Right to Portability)
• to oppose in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and market research (c.d. Consent) (Art. 21, Right of opposition)
• to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (c.d. Consent)
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by notifying the Data Controller whose contact details are indicated in the relevant section of this statement.